Passbook Savings Account
- Minimum Balance to avoid balance fee: $100.00
- $2.50 quarterly minimum balance fee if the daily balance drops below $100 any day of the quarter.
- Make up to nine (18) withdrawals per quarter. $1.00 fee for each subsequent withdrawal.
A Health Savings Account
A Health Savings Account (HSA) at The Bank of Protection is a
great way to help you take control of your healthcare dollars and
save money for when you need it most. An
HSA is a tax-sheltered trust account that you own for the purpose of
paying qualified medical expenses for yourself, your spouse, or your
If you are enrolled in a Qualified High Deductible Health Plan
(HDHP), you may be eligible to open an HSA today and start saving
money. In addition to the lower insurance premium typically realized
with a HDHP, an HSA provides tax savings three ways:
- All contributions are tax deductible
- All withdrawals for qualified medical expenses are
- All interest earned is tax free.
The Bank of Protection's HSA partner is ConnectYourCare, the
leader in HSA administration. ConnectYourCare has created a series
of Wellness Tools to help you save even more money by making
informed decisions and using healthcare dollars wisely.
To learn more or enroll, please feel free to contact us at
620-622-4224 or 620-635-2218 or 620-582-2113
The Bank of Protection
The Bank of Ashland, a branch of The Bank of Protection
The Bank of Coldwater, a branch of The Bank of Protection